Crested Butte is welcoming back all visitors May 27th! Take a look at the latest video about our valley being WIDE-Open!
In light of the recent developments with COVID-19, we have created this page as a resource for our guests regarding our policies and local area information.
For more detailed information about COVID-19, we recommend visiting the following resources:
- The World Health Organization
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Gunnison County Website
Our AssurancesWe are here for you! On behalf of the entire Iron Horse Property Management family we want to reassure you in this time of uncertainty, that we offer certainty when you are ready to travel again. We offer plenty of affordable options to still have the mountain vacation of your dreams. Iron Horse is committed to remaining flexible, informed, and responsive to both our guests and owners, all the while keeping a close eye on updates and making sure we are compliant with the recommendations and requirements of federal, state, and local authorities.
Offering clean and safe rental homes has always been our top priority. As always there is no need to come into our offices to check in, because since the beginning we have had contact-less check in where our guests go directly to their rental home and access the property with a code. Iron Horse has elevated and will continue to place an emphasis on our cleaning practices and policies, along with procedures such as direct check in to limit contact and provide a safe vacation environment.
Book With Certainty
All of our vacation rentals and housekeeping properties are thoroughly and professionally cleaned between each stay. Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean, and disinfected.
Highest Standard Cleaning Procedures
- All of our cleaning and maintenance staff wear gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touch areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lockboxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Private Hot tubs are ALWAYS cleaned, treated and sanitized before your stay. If there is ever a question of cleanliness our crew is instructed to completely drain and refill the tub in addition to sanitizing. Condo shared hot tubs are maintained by each individual HOA and follow current cleanliness standards.
- All bed and bath linens are laundered on site and installed with care
- Our properties include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved disinfectants for your use
- No Contact Check-Ins - there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you plan your time here in Crested Butte, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding
- It is recommended to wear a face covering anytime you visit a store or go inside a public place
- Supporting local businesses safely
- Being responsible with fire on public lands
Flexible Booking and Cancellation PolicyInterim Vacation Rental Agreement Modifications and Reservations Policy
We are here for you! Iron Horse Property Management has created a flexible reservations policy to give you certainty during these turbulent times of COVID-19. We want to be accommodating to our guests and flexible where possible, so we encourage you to give us a call at 970.349.7313 and discuss any concerns with our staff.
Accepting Future Reservations Arriving After May 27, 2020
For new reservations made after April 20, 2020 for stays between May 27, 2020 and Nov. 30, 2020.
- 50% of reservation is due at time of booking
- Total reservation balance due 30 days prior to arrival date
- Reservation must be booked directly with Iron Horse, and not through a third party platform
Arrivals between May 27, 2020 and Nov. 30, 2020
Reservations arriving between May 27, 2020 and Nov. 30, 2020 may reschedule depending on availability anytime outside of their final payment date. Reservations within the non-refundable period may only reschedule if a new City, County, State, or Federal order is created or an existing order is extended and prevents you from traveling.
- Rescheduling Option: Reservations that are paid in full and are affected by an above order may reschedule one time up to 365 days from date of original arrival. Reservations will receive a credit for the amount paid in the same property booked. If the entire amount is not used on the future dates then a gift certificate for the remaining amount will be issued.
- Gift Certificate: May only be used on the same property booked. Credit can be used on a balance to extend a stay or for a future visit. Gift certificates are transferable, not redeemable for cash, and expire 365 days from date of original travel.
Browse our one-of-a-kind Crested Butte Vacation Rentals and plan your trip to CB! One of the benefits to staying in one of our clean and spacious homes is the ability to distance you and your family from others should you see fit. Let us help you find your place in the Rocky Mountains for an unforgettable getaway.
Benefits of Travel Insurance
Like other vacation rental companies, we offer you the option to buy travel insurance with every booking before the final payment is made. Travel insurance can reimburse you for costs due to trip interruption. If you have not yet opted to purchase travel insurance, we highly recommend you reconsider to be on the safe side. We can provide policy details before your purchase.
During this time, Iron Horse Property Management will continue to hold ourselves to a higher standard while emphasizing a focus on the needs, health, and safety of our current and future guests, employees, and their families. We are Here For You and incredibly grateful for you trusting us with your mountain vacation. Our team is ready to help you plan your stress-free Crested Butte retreat. We look forward to seeing you in the mountains!