Take a look at the latest video about our valley being WIDE-Open!
Our AssurancesWe are here for you! On behalf of the entire Iron Horse Property Management family we want to reassure you in this time of uncertainty, that we offer certainty when you are ready to travel again. We offer plenty of affordable options to still have the mountain vacation of your dreams. Iron Horse is committed to remaining flexible, informed, and responsive to both our guests and owners, all the while keeping a close eye on updates and making sure we are compliant with the recommendations and requirements of federal, state, and local authorities.
Offering clean and safe rental homes has always been our top priority. As always there is no need to come into our offices to check in, because since the beginning we have had contact-less check in where our guests go directly to their rental home and access the property with a code. Iron Horse has elevated and will continue to place an emphasis on our cleaning practices and policies, along with procedures such as direct check in to limit contact and provide a safe vacation environment.
Book With Certainty
All of our vacation rentals and housekeeping properties are thoroughly and professionally cleaned between each stay. Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean, and disinfected.
Highest Standard Cleaning Procedures
- All of our cleaning and maintenance staff wear gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touch areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lockboxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Private Hot tubs are ALWAYS cleaned, treated and sanitized before your stay. If there is ever a question of cleanliness our crew is instructed to completely drain and refill the tub in addition to sanitizing. Condo shared hot tubs are maintained by each individual HOA and follow current cleanliness standards.
- All bed and bath linens are laundered on site and installed with care
- Our properties include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved disinfectants for your use
- No Contact Check-Ins - there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- Some businesses do ask guests to wear a mask even though it is no longer required by our county or the state of Colorado as of May 28, 2021 except in specific situations such as healthcare, prisons, homeless shelters, or on public transportation. You definitely don't have to wear one in the great outdoors so social distance in the vast expanse of our fantastic mountains!
- Supporting local businesses safely by following recommended social distancing guidelines
- Being responsible with fire on public lands, please check local restrictions prior to venturing out.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE Y'ALL AGAIN!
Browse our one-of-a-kind Crested Butte Vacation Rentals and plan your trip to CB! One of the benefits to staying in one of our clean and spacious homes is the ability to distance you and your family from others should you see fit. Let us help you find your place in the Rocky Mountains for an unforgettable getaway.
Benefits of Travel Insurance
Like other vacation rental companies, we offer you the option to buy travel insurance with every booking before the final payment is made. Travel insurance can reimburse you for costs due to trip interruption. If you have not yet opted to purchase travel insurance, we highly recommend you reconsider to be on the safe side. We can provide policy details before your purchase.